Profhilo® is a revolutionary 'beneath the skin' hyaluronic acid moisturising treatment, made with the patented NAHYCO® technology
One of the highest concentrations of hyaluronic acid on the market, Profhilo® not only boosts and hydrates the skin, but also remodels ageing and sagging tissue.
The most common areas of treatment include the face and neck and can also be used for the décolletage, hands, arms, knees and abdomen area where it would effectively treat skin laxity.
The treatment is suitable for men and women as well as offering skin benefits for patients of all ages.
How Does Profhilo® Work?
Ultra-pure hyaluronic acid is precisely injected into the area being treated. Unlike wrinkle reducing and dermal filler treatments, Profhilo® stimulates collagen and elastin, attracting water in the deeper layers of the skin.
As a stabilised product, the activity on dermal cells will last longer than that of a non-stabilised gel. During this time the stimulation of four different types of collagen and elastin takes place by slow release of hyaluronic acid.
The stimulation results in significant tissue improvement. Therefore we cannot say that Profhilo® is a skin booster as it also has a significant tightening / lifting effect on the tissue.
£225 per session and per area
How long does it take?
- Consultation and treatment time 15-30mins
How often should I have this treatment?
- We suggest a 2nd treatment after 2 weeks, and then every 6 months
What are the risks?
- As with all our treatments, these need to be discussed in person, and again, fortunately, complications are rare. However, the more common issues are bruising, swelling and redness.
How will I look after?
- Often there are no significant signs of treatment in just 10-15mins after the procedure, and most people are able to carry on with their day as normal.
Where can I use Profhilo?
- Most commonly on the face, but we also see great results in the neck, abdomen, arms and legs. Ultimately, this can be used anywhere that the skin quality is not quite perfect.